EU Readers Cookie Alerts

星期三, 10月 26, 2011

Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles



There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a fact,
It's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die.


We are twelve billion light years from the edge,
That's a guess,
No-one can ever say it's true
But I know that I will always be with you.


I'm warmed by the fire of your love everyday
So don't call me a liar,
Just believe everything that I say


There are six BILLION people in the world
More or less
and it makes me feel quite small
But you're the one I love the most of all


[INTERLUDE]
We're high on the wire
With the world in our sight
And I'll never tire,
Of the love that you give me every night


There are nine million bicycles in Beijing
That's a Fact,
it's a thing we can't deny
Like the fact that I will love you till I die


And there are nine million bicycles in Beijing
And you know that I will love you till I die!


===


北京城裡有900萬輛腳踏車
這是個事實
是我們無法否決的事
就像我會愛你直到死去


我們離時間盡頭有120億光年
那只是個猜測
沒有人能說那是真的
但我知道我會一直跟你在一起


你的愛天天溫暖著我
別說我撒謊
要相信我所說的一切


在這世界上有60億人
差不多


這讓我覺得自己挺渺小
但你是我最愛的人


我們站的很高
我眼裡能看見全世界


而我從不厭倦
你所給我的愛


北京城裡有900萬輛腳踏車
這是個事實


是我們無法否決的事
就像我會愛你直到死去


北京城裡有900萬輛腳踏車
而你明白我會愛你直到死去

沒有留言: